getting error code 0x8007000e
Trisha
2010-04-14 15:00:01 UTC
I am getting an error when trying to insert a clip art i download from
microsoft online. stating "Not enough memory. Try closing other appications
or restarting the computer. Not enough stroage is availbable to complete this
operation Error Code 0x8007000e. Then it freezes my power point and it does
not repsond.
Please help.
Tvega
Mary Sauer
2010-04-14 16:35:31 UTC
See if emptying your temporary cache helps. In Internet Explorer, tools,
Internet Options, Delete. You will want to delete the Temporary Files.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/