Web collections in the Clip organizer is missing
ljb
2010-05-21 14:59:02 UTC
I have dont several things. I have run the detect and repair. I have also
renamed the Mstore10.mgc; change it to Mstore10.old. How do I get that to
show up
Mary Sauer
2010-05-22 09:39:01 UTC
What version Office?
Take a look at this article.
Generic icons appear in the Web Collections folder of Clip Organizer in an
Office 2003 program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843607

The Organizer has its own Detect and Repair. You could compact the Organizer as
well.
Open the Organizer from Start, Microsoft Office Tools, when the Organizer opens,
Tools, Compact. This is where you Detect and Repair.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/