Use of Clip Art
Debie
2010-02-26 12:26:02 UTC
I run a small website design company. I have fully liecenced MS Office and
Expressions Studio. Can I use images from MS the supplied clip art
respository on my customers websites?
Mary Sauer
2010-02-26 14:52:55 UTC
Legalese:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX100667421033.aspx?pid=CL100569831033
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/
Jashryn
2010-03-30 20:14:01 UTC
The standard "legalese" reply; in but received an error in the page when I
attempt to go to this website
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX100667421033.aspx?pid=CL100569831033
My hope is that Mircorosft will not pass things off onto having to read
obscure legalese and answer the question. It should be a simple answer
shouldn't it? If it is so simple why do so many people have to ask the
question. This is because the answer is not direct and no one really
understands the question. I still don't know what is able to be used in the
Clip Art. There are some gorgeous designs, I would love to use them, but
simply cannot find an answer to a simple question.
.
Mary Sauer
2010-03-30 21:05:42 UTC
There is no good answer we can give you, we can only direct you to the legalese.
There is another site you can try to get a clearer answer.

What uses of photos, clip art, and font images are prohibited?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP030900871033.aspx
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/