Downloading New Clipart
QuickHare
2010-05-19 00:58:06 UTC
I have Office 2003 and would like to download new clipart from Office Online.
Though I do like all the clipart available, I am only allowed to download 60
at a time. As I have a fast connection and don't mind the wait, is there a
way to download all clipart and add them to the collections in one big batch?

QuickHare
Mary Sauer
2010-05-19 09:25:26 UTC
There is a limit of how many you can download in one sitting. Why would you need
all that art? Let Microsoft store it. As you say, you have a fast connection,
when you need a particular piece of art, download it.

I think the limit is 3.2 MB, at least it was years ago when the question was
first brought up. It could be different now.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/