No sound
brooklyn
2010-03-29 17:23:01 UTC
When I click on a clip art sound to preview it, it reads, 'Ready,' 'opening
media' and then 'ready'. I can't get it to play the sample. Any suggestions?
Mary Sauer
2010-03-29 18:23:25 UTC
The samples play through the Windows Media Player. Does the player work with
your other media? Have you checked the Sound folder in the Control Panel;
are the sounds working properly when you test?
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/
brooklyn
.
Mary Sauer
2010-03-31 16:06:19 UTC
Empty your temporary cache and try again. In Internet Explorer, Tools,
Internet Options, Delete. You will want to delete the temporary files.
Right-click the .wav clip, properties, is the association correct?
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/