Can't Copy and Paste Clipart
Help me please
2010-03-17 17:26:03 UTC
I am unable to copy and paste clipart from the office.microsoft site. I have
gone through and changed the settings to allow the site in the security
settings. What else can I do? There is no "copy" icon below the images in
clipart.
Mary Sauer
2010-03-17 18:16:57 UTC
Have you emptied your temporary cache? In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet
Options, Delete. You need to delete the temporary files.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/
clipart.
s***@gmail.com
2016-08-29 04:20:28 UTC
Post by Help me please
I am unable to copy and paste clipart from the office.microsoft site. I have
gone through and changed the settings to allow the site in the security
settings. What else can I do? There is no "copy" icon below the images in
clipart.
I am having the same problem. I am a teacher and really need to be able to copy clip art. Nothing happens when I right click.