Can't find clipart I know exists. It won't let me see >100 pics!
Atree4u
2006-06-19 20:30:02 UTC
I need a cartoon series of trees with emotions/faces that I KNOW exists in
Clipart, but I can't get to it because all of the key words supply >100
results and you can't view past 100. (eg. Nature, trees, plants). How can I
find the pictures??

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5f570b1f-e60a-415e-aca7-2c2ff7a9a260&dg=microsoft.public.design.gallery
Mary Sauer
2006-06-19 21:13:38 UTC
I can find emoticons, but no trees with faces.
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC%2CMM%2CMP%2CMS&Query=emoticons#0
Cybart?
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC&Query=Cybart#0
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
Paintspot Infez
2017-12-31 01:59:27 UTC
Hmm, doesn't sound too much like Cybart. Is this it?