Looking for a hershey kiss label template? Know of any?
Stinkusmcgee
2010-04-29 00:58:01 UTC
I want to print some kiss labels for a 50th anniversary part coming up this
fall. I know you can buy the small round labels, now I just need a way to
print them myself.
Mary Sauer
2010-04-29 09:47:20 UTC
Not sure I know what you mean
You can try here
http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/130768191/
Are you looking for foil labels? Some here and many other suppliers.
http://www.desktopsupplies.com/newsilfoilla.html

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=hershey+kisses&gbv=2&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=hershey&gs_rfai=
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/
print them myself.
John Inzer
2010-04-29 12:47:03 UTC
Hi Mary,

You can buy labels for the bottom of Hershey Kisses.

I think something like the template at the following
link is what the OP is looking for but I don't know
how to use it:

WL-5275 Round Labels
http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/wl-ol5275.htm
--
Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Mary Sauer
2010-04-29 16:32:02 UTC
There are templates on the label site as well for Word and other programs. Good
advice, John.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/