Help Re: New clipart site
Muffet
2010-05-21 22:15:01 UTC
My setup is Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
M/S Office Standard Edition; Norton Security.

I have been one of the lucky ones with everything working as it should up to
now.

I read Mary Sauer's 5/12/2010 posting in this group, telling us about the
new clipart site; went and had a look and decided I would like to download it.
From what I have found I am very pleased with it, but on trying to use the
old Clipart "I Can't" it won't copy & paste or copy to clip board, I can
get/see all the pages but thats it.

If Mary or anybody can please tell me why and how if possible to get over
this situation, it would be nice to be able to have the use of both clip
art's.
Maybe you can only have one, it would be nice to know if this is the case??

With Thanks in advance
Muffet

thanks: muffet
Mary Sauer
2010-05-22 09:55:01 UTC
The only thing I can think of is you need to have Office 2010.
--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/
Post by Muffet
My setup is Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
M/S Office Standard Edition; Norton Security.
I have been one of the lucky ones with everything working as it should up to
now.
I read Mary Sauer's 5/12/2010 posting in this group, telling us about the
new clipart site; went and had a look and decided I would like to download it.
From what I have found I am very pleased with it, but on trying to use the
thanks: muffet
Muffet
2010-05-22 12:27:01 UTC
Hi Mary thanks for coming back to me,

I have been using the old clip art since I first had my computer with no
trouble.

I am able to use the new clipart and am very impressed with it; but I
thought it would be nice to have the new clipart as well as the old.
Since I have added the New C/A to my setup I am no longer able to use the
copy to clipboard or copy and paste or insert the old C/A.
(I wonder if you can tell me if the New C/A has the Old C/A clips as well? )

I removed the New C/A to see what happed: Nothing!! I can still only use the
New Clipart; so I must count my blessings at least I am still able to use
this.

So I'm not sure why or what happened, but I expect it will come to light in
the end.
thanks: muffet
Post by Muffet
My setup is Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
M/S Office Standard Edition 2003; Norton Security.
I have been one of the lucky ones with everything working as it should up to
now.
I read Mary Sauer's 5/12/2010 posting in this group, telling us about the
new clipart site; went and had a look and decided I would like to download it.
From what I have found I am very pleased with it, but on trying to use the
.