When I search to insert clip art, only wav files are coming up.
Stotny
2008-08-30 19:49:01 UTC
I have all media selected but when the search results come up, I may have one
or two pictures and the rest are wav files. What happen to all my clip art?
Mary Sauer
2008-08-30 21:04:11 UTC
Generic icons appear in the Web Collections folder of Clip Organizer in an
Office 2003 program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843607
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/
asas assa
2010-08-25 19:22:46 UTC
Uncheck Web Collections Checkbox in Search In drop-down. However, you may still select the All Category (just don't select Web individually). This should solve it. If not, then uncheck Web Collections and individually select the others. You should not have to sign out and on but may have to.
Post by Mary Sauer
Generic icons appear in the Web Collections folder of Clip Organizer in an
Office 2003 program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843607
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/
Book Review: Excel 2010 - The Missing Manual [OReilly]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7d211741-221d-46c7-b9c3-d34bf84568be/book-review-excel-2010--the-missing-manual-oreilly.aspx