How can I view wmf clipart on Windows 7 Explorer?
AntL
2010-05-08 01:45:01 UTC
On other computers I am able to view wmf clipart thumbnails by using the
Windows Explorer. On my own computer, with Windows 7, the thumbnails are
replaced by the wmf file symbol.
I can see the clipart on the Clipart Organiser or on Windows Picture Manager
and Paint but I prefer to browse the clipart before choosing.
Thanks for any help.
Mary Sauer
2010-05-08 21:23:17 UTC
You will have to download a third party viewer.
Do a search for a .wmf viewer.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=.wmf+viewer&aq=3&aqi=g9g-s1&aql=&oq=.wmf+&gs_rfai=&fp=5fcc9d2c9a111f92
--
Mary Sauer MVP