Clipart not searching WebCollections
AbsoluteCRM
2009-03-24 10:38:06 UTC
In Word 2007 when accessing Clipart, the message prompting to seach web
collections was set to No. Any ideas how to turn it back on? In the
'Search in' drop down, the WebCollections option is ticked, but I cannot
expand it.
Mary Sauer
2009-03-24 15:48:10 UTC
Are you certain you are online?
How to add clip art to Clip Organizer in a 2007 Office system and in Office
2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/897754

Empty your temporary cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options,
delete, delete files.
expand it.
AbsoluteCRM
2009-03-25 10:46:04 UTC
Thank you Mary. The article was useful but hasn't helped my problem I'm
afraid. I am definitely connected to the internet and before this problem,
when responding 'Yes' to the Clip Art pop up message to look online, the
search process automatically accessed the Microsoft Office Online Clip Art
and Media Web site and showed the search results in the Clip Art pane. Since
responding 'No' to the pop up message, no online results are shown in the
Clip Art pane, but I can still go to the website manually and browse Clip
Art. My clip Art pop up message doesn't appear anymore now, and I just
wondered if it was possible to 'undo' the selection of 'No' in the pop up
message and revert back to automatically search for Clip ARt on line from
within Word.
Hope that makes sense, and hope you can help! Have looked around Word for a
reset option but can't find one.
expand it.
Mary Sauer
2009-03-25 13:25:40 UTC
Put Office into your trusted area. In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet
Options, Security tab. Click Trusted Sites, Sites button.
Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
Type http//office.microsoft.com in the address bar, click add.

I am not at my regular computer. I have a list of troubleshooting articles
that I usually post.

Do a search on your computer for Mstore10.mgc (hidden), rename it to
Mstore10.old.
expand it.
Maya
2009-03-30 22:51:02 UTC
i do not think so
expand it.
Jason Groce
2010-11-20 03:45:59 UTC
I don't know if your still having the issue 1 year later but I just figured it out.

open internet explorer, tools, internet options, connections, Lan Settings, TOGGLE "AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS" off and on (remove the check, hit apply, add the check back, hit apply)

This is also the fix if people are having troubling streaming media player online videos....
Post by Mary Sauer
Put Office into your trusted area. In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet
Options, Security tab. Click Trusted Sites, Sites button.
Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
Type http//office.microsoft.com in the address bar, click add.
I am not at my regular computer. I have a list of troubleshooting articles
that I usually post.
Do a search on your computer for Mstore10.mgc (hidden), rename it to
Mstore10.old.
Post by Maya
i do not think so
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Silverlight 4 Coin-Flip Decision Maker based on Mersenne Twister
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fabf1bbb-9568-4ff6-859b-7679bc02f13f/silverlight-4-coinflip-decision-maker-based-on-mersenne-twister.aspx
Jason Groce
2010-11-20 03:46:21 UTC

Post by Mary Sauer
Put Office into your trusted area. In Internet Explorer, Tools, Internet
Options, Security tab. Click Trusted Sites, Sites button.
Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
Type http//office.microsoft.com in the address bar, click add.
I am not at my regular computer. I have a list of troubleshooting articles
that I usually post.
Do a search on your computer for Mstore10.mgc (hidden), rename it to
Mstore10.old.
Post by Maya
i do not think so
Post by Jason Groce
I don't know if your still having the issue 1 year later but I just figured it out.
open internet explorer, tools, internet options, connections, Lan Settings, TOGGLE "AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS" off and on (remove the check, hit apply, add the check back, hit apply)
This is also the fix if people are having troubling streaming media player online videos....
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Using DataList to List Category/Subcategory with expand - collapse facility via javascript
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6b6d6022-60f6-4d05-beaf-7737a1f26987/using-datalist-to-list-categorysubcategory-with-expand--collapse-facility-via-javascript.aspx