How do I get the Clip Art program back in Outlook 2003?
Tamara
2010-05-13 22:55:01 UTC
Outlook 2003 used to have the option to insert pictures from the Clip Art
program. That option has disappeared from my Outlook program. When I choose
"insert/picture" from the menu, I'm asked for "picture source". Any idea on
how to get the Clip Art Program option back?
John Inzer
2010-05-14 02:29:19 UTC
Post by Tamara
Outlook 2003 used to have the option to insert pictures from the Clip
Art program. That option has disappeared from my Outlook program.
When I choose "insert/picture" from the menu, I'm asked for "picture
source". Any idea on how to get the Clip Art Program option back?
If you do not receive a solution here...try the following forum:

Microsoft Office Outlook Forums
Sending and Receiving Mail
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlooksend/threads
--